Sunday, June 1, 2008

Europe!

Hey its brittany- These are pictures from my europe trip!! i had SUCH an amazing time! it prob was my favorite vacation! I went with my grandma, dad, aunt and uncle and Jessi. Wow you could say it was an amazing expierence that none of us will forget! From the crammed van to the intresting stay at the relatives to a awsome time in france! I would def. go back in a heart beat and im sooo fortunate to have gone!!!! My grandma grew up in england so seeing where she came from was so cool to see! It was a very awsome time and will never forget it!


me and my auntie


me and jessi by the lourve (sorry for the mis-spellings)



Out to dinner in france!




me and dad






We saw the Monna Lisa! thats not it of course! :)





on the subway


















me by the eiffel tower







AMAZING



































HEYY!!! GOOD TIMES!




























Me in the roman baths


















































At the Weafsheat!


















No comments: