Tuesday, July 29, 2008

FaLlS fEsT!!!!

I went to Falls Fest with Ty and Maryann Travis M and Matt.. then we meet up with the coons and my rents later on... Jocelyn Jessi and I got up on stage and KAREOKED to any man of mine but Shania Twain.. after that the two gays tyler and matt (haha jkjk) sang tearin up my heart by nysnc and then we all kept singing. i did 2 songs with people and tyler and matt did two as well. that one and hero by enrique hahhaha. it was SOO funny!! and then tyler matt jessi maryann and i all sang its your love by tim and faith... well tyler and matt started then us girls just went up and joined!

any man of mine song! We ROCKED! muahaha
Its tearin up my heart!!

Matt and Evan
SPICE GIRLS BABY! Its your love


me and evan after....
This pic was taken after my class on sunday.. dk how it got to the bottom here.... hmm


No comments: